Any Trek humanoids here?

Options
Greetings. I have traveled the galaxy in military conquest. But over the years, I have spent too much time spinning tales and drinking bloodwine. This has left me with a bounty of undesired cellulite that I wish to discommidate. I must attack my situation with a smile (as all Klingons love humor and battle).

Are there any other brave and sharp witted warriors who will battle the bulge with this lonely Klingon?

*Note: All my exercise and food entries are entirely real. I'm an artist who is working on developing a character for a fan comic. I thought it would make a fun project to lose some weight as well. Being "in character" so far has been rewarding to the writing process, yet writing and doing art is a sedentary activity, thus my presence here to watch the calories and bring a character to life.

Qapla!

Replies

• mortica12
    mortica12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your post amuses me! Love it! I'd really love to know the calorie count on bloodwine! :drinker:
  • fallingken
    fallingken Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    DaHjaj a QaQ jaj may' ror Tavok.

nItebHa' vaj wo' Caloric jey 'ej batlh nobHa'

Apologies for the Bing Translation, it is probably without honour, but I never did manage to grasp tlhIngan Hol, but I do enjoy the Trek world. I too suffer from the effect of too much Gak and not enough exercise, but that is changing. More friends are always appreciated
    maj
  • ParadisePat
    ParadisePat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If your House is honorable, I shall join you in your quest. It will be a glorious battle.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Love this! Would be honored to have you as a friend :)
  • Tavok
    Tavok Posts: 10
    Options
    Maj! Thank you!