How does MFP calculate my weight loss number on my home page?

Options
MFP is showing 7 # weight loss on My Home page. How does MFP calculate this number or for what period of time? This number is close to what I have lost in last 12 days but I have been tracking what I have lost since Jan 30 is 21 #. Can I edit the time period for this number?
Thanks

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    The number comes from you 'checking in' and updating your weight. Are you doing that regularly? You must have updated it at some stage, or it would show zero.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Not 100% sure why your looking at but it sounds like it's either your total weight loss or your weight loss since your last weigh in. Did you update your weight 12 days ago and then again today?

I use the app so unsure. But I'm pretty sure it's normally fairly clear what it is, like everything I see is well labelled.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Yes you can edit. Add your original starting weight by going to the Check In page then Edit Entries. On the page that comes up, scroll down to Add New Entry. Here is where you can put your original weight and the date. Or you can just edit your starting weight, near the top of that page.

You have to do this on the Web, not the phone app, btw.

55835802.png
  • no1texan
    no1texan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    OK - got it reporting current weight loss.
    - Thanks