No weight/inch or anything loss!!

Options
LaraF2015
LaraF2015 Posts: 5
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
My goal was to be a stone lighter by my 30th birthday which is tomorrow. I have stuck to my calorie guidelines religiously, exercised regularly and logged in here for 25 days straight. Prior to that I was eating healthy and running for 7 weeks. Ive not lost anything and if anything feel bigger!! My next target is my holiday but do you think something is wrong I feel like it's a medical reason why I'm not losing weight I just don't understand it!! I lost weight last year cutting out bread and drinking plenty of water so I am capable of losing it arghhhhh feeling very sad and defeated

Replies

• katiejanecollins
    katiejanecollins Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    LaraF2015 wrote: »
    My goal was to be a stone lighter by my 30th birthday which is tomorrow. I have stuck to my calorie guidelines religiously, exercised regularly and logged in here for 25 days straight. Prior to that I was eating healthy and running for 7 weeks. Ive not lost anything and if anything feel bigger!! My next target is my holiday but do you think something is wrong I feel like it's a medical reason why I'm not losing weight I just don't understand it!! I lost weight last year cutting out bread and drinking plenty of water so I am capable of losing it arghhhhh feeling very sad and defeated

Open up your diary and I'll try and advise - if I'm able to!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,227 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating each day?
  • SerenityGrace
    Options
    I don't have any advice but I did want to say Happy Birthday! Have a very blessed day!
  • LaraF2015
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm eating 1200 cals a day which is just about doable but struggle in the days I exercise to eat my full allowance but have been doing it still!x
  • LaraF2015
    Options
    I don't have any advice but I did want to say Happy Birthday! Have a very blessed day!

Ah bless you thank you it's tomorrow big 30 :smile: xx
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Exercise and eating 'healthy' doesnt equal weight loss. Calorie deficit = weight loss.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Are you already at a healthy weight and want to lose more, or do you need to lose a stone to put you at a healthy weight? Either way, 1200 is probably not enough calories.

I'd increase calories a bit, and make sure you're logging accurately. Also be careful eating back exercise calories because they may be overestimated,

Happy 30th for tomorrow!