Looking for support from active members.

Options
Hi! I'm on the rebound after dealing with some family matters....it seems like most of my friends dropped off MFP during that time.

I'm 27 and (almost) vegan. No kids, married. I'm pretty chatty and would like to find some other MFPers who are chatty, helpful and supportive as well. I've already lost a good bit (30+ woot!), right now I'm focusing more on losing those last few pounds and toning what I have. I like cats :D. Please don't make me beg.

Replies

• mwiechel
    mwiechel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am already your friend, but I laughed so loud at the interjection of "I like cats" hahah

I also wrote a comment to get it bumped and help keep it current :):flowerforyou:

***To people not on her friends list: She is a wonderful encouragement, and even though she has reached the end of one part of her journey (the big loss) and is on the next part (maintaining and toning), she never fails to comment and support! Add her! SHE IS WONDERFUL! Also, I cannot attest to her love of cats, but since she is appealing to that crowd, here's a little lovin' to help you make up your mind

infiniticat_zps97edb538.gif
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    lol Sam, you are goofy! and sweet. Thanks!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm here every single day! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Simply_Karen
    Simply_Karen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily and love to interact with my MFP pals. Feel free to add me too!