Chocolate

Christin09
Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
edited September 21 in Food and Nutrition
Is it bad to have dark chocolate in my HEALTHY eating plan? I usually eat the 72% cocoa ones.

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Dark chocolate has alot of nutritional value. And it is a nice little indulgence to keep you sane. As long as you count the calories it is a good idea to have a little now and then!!
  • jheller
    jheller Posts: 194
    Agree with Micheller - remember lifestyle change not "diet" - nothing is off limits if you can control it.
  • NOTHING in MOderation is bad for you
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Studies say dark chocolate is good for you....plus if you count your calories and eat it in moderation, I think you will be fine
  • DARK Chocolate is actually GOOD for you. So spoil yourself every now and then!
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Oh, I believe it's absolutely okay [in moderation, as everybody else says]. I love dark chocolate with peppermint filling. But only two blocks at a time :)
  • hodaka123
    hodaka123 Posts: 8
    I have Lindt Dark Orange Chocolate or Lindt Intense Dark Mint Chocolate everyday with my coffee in the morning. It is probably the one thing that keeps me motivated. I am on maintenance mode now and never gave up my chocolate. I have 3 squares in the morning, however I exercise in order to allow this indulgence.
This discussion has been closed.