Exercise and fatigue

Options
2»

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,5 and 140lbs. If I eat back my exercise calories I don't lose. My goal is 130.

i bet you over-estimate how much you burn, and underestimate how much you eat.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice, means a lot to me. I'm eating around 1300 calories a day, I am hitting my protein targets as I know that's important. I get about 8 hours of sleep...lots of restless patches according to the fitbit.

1300 calories is a very low intake for that much activity...you're under feeding which leads to the issues you're experiencing now and put you at greater risk for injury and/or recovery issues.

You have to strike a balance between properly fueling your body and your activities, including your training with your weight loss goals. I don't know what else to tell you, but that's why you're fatigued all of the time.
  • MeiannaLee
    MeiannaLee Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I bet your constipated too!
    Increase your calorie intake ;)
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Something I think that hasn't been mentioned yet apart from ncreasing protein and rest times - get your iron levels checked! Too low for most women and can make you feel debilitated with exhaustion.