Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's not much but it's a start! Down 4.5lbs in 5 weeks! 10 to go!

breens91
breens91 Posts: 23 Member
Yay!! 4.5lbs in 5 weeks! Not too shabby! Only 10 more to go. Any tips for loosing weight a bit faster?

Replies

• 10alliemarie
    10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
    Oh wow! That is great! :) Maybe some of your loss energy can head my way! Keep it up!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Great job! They say that slower weight loss is more likely to stay off anyway. You're making progress, so I say continue with what you're doing!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Good going! As someone who only losses it at an average of half a pound a week in envious and can offer no tips :-)
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    I think that's a great pace to lose at! I have been going slow and steady. There are times I wish the weight would fall off more quickly but doing it this way I don't feel deprived. Just think, if you keep at this pace you'll be at your goal weight by swimsuit season. :)
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    im the same. it comes off slowly for me too. i often just lose half pound a week but i'm happy that it's coming down. took me nearly a year to lose 35lbs but it was worth it and i've mainly kept it off. i've put about 7lbs pounds back on over christmas but im working on those extra pounds and hopefully another stone for now. im happy with the slow and steady approach. you're doing great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!