Motivation to eat is lacking

Options
I'm on a 10-15 lean muscle gain and am just lacking that motivation to eat and meal prep. I've tried the sunday prep for the week it's just trying to get in 4000 calories to gain on a high metabolism is difficult at times. Any advice on getting the calories?

Replies

• Selah722
    Selah722 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    find a high quality Protein shake and double the amount of powder. turns out like a thick smoothy and is quick calories when you don't feel like eating and prepping food.
    Buy food already prepped. (Read the packaging to make sure there's nothing added) most of the time you can get most everything already prepped. then its easy to pack meals in the morning too. Only leave it in your fridge for a week though. my husband and I find its best to keep cooked chicken breasts, sausage, sliced fresh veggies, cooked rice, even scrambled eggs in the fridge so its quick and easy to make dinner when we get home. also Variety is the spice of life. you aren't going to want to down 4000 calories of the same thing over and over. switch it up.