Looking for some fun positive friends! :)

Hi! My name is Taylor and I'm 19 years old. I'm going to school and majoring in Accounting (about to change is to Marketing). I've been over weight my whole life and I would love to lose about 50lbs. I've never been comfortable in shorts and I would love to be someday! I just want to finally be comfortable in my own skin and I think losing some weight would be very helpful :) I'm not quite sure how this app works but meeting some new people who have the same goal as me would be great and probably very helpful :)

Replies

• Hey! I'm also 19, I have gained a lot of weight in the past two years.. It's hard. I would LOVE to lose 50 lbs. I totally want to hangout at the beach this summer too.. I'll try to help you if you can try to help me!
  • nosyar
    nosyar Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Taylor. I'm 26 and just trying to lose a bit of weight that I put on recently after I stopped exercising 3 months ago. I'm tracking my food and exercising again now so hopefully in 4-8 weeks I will have my fitness back! Add me if you'd like and we can encourage each other to reach our goals.
  • Hi my name is William and I'm 14 and over weight too I lost my first 4 pounds this week good luck
  • samanthamarkham8
    samanthamarkham8 Posts: 72 Member
    Add me :)