50 AND TRYING TO LOSE 60

Options
2»

Replies

• betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 53...almost 54...but we won't talk about that..lol It's never too late to lose weight. You can do it and you'll feel awesome!!:smile:
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday...we'll do it together. I am working towards losing 75lbs by May 3, 2014...my 50th birthday.

My cousin who is a personal trainer told me about this site, and I'm already liking it!

Good luck!
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to turn 50 in a month, would love to chat with people my age who are just starting on this weight loss journey. I am 5'7 and 188lbs would love to lose about 30lbs, I dont eat any kind of seafood and not a lot of red meat. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can share recipes and motivate eachother.
  • healthfulnow
    healthfulnow Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I will be 56 in a few short months and lost 60 lbs from Sept. 2012 through March 2013. I have been on maintenance since then.
    (Starting weight - 180, Goal weight 129, and current weight 121).

I am 5' 4.5 " - a mother of three and a grandmother of two (under the age of 4). I began my journey by watching and recording what I ate, upping my exercise level by doing WII Fit Plus, walking, and then eventually running 5K distances since January. Completed my first 5K late April and have my second one scheduled for tomorrow. My diary isn't the best to go by, yet it works for me. Let me know if I can encourage you in any way. This also helps me stay focused and accountable to being on MFP on a daily basis.