Ever feel drain and want to quit...

Options
Don't give up :) it's not a preach but I listen to Christian music or talk to god while I work out and man does it help! Lol I definetly don't quit , I push harder

Replies

• alexdelbosque487
    alexdelbosque487 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    firemama28 wrote: »
    Don't give up :) it's not a preach but I listen to Christian music or talk to god while I work out and man does it help! Lol I definetly don't quit , I push harder

Me too, I love to listen Christian music
    Praising THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling !! Thats incredible Alex !
  • doretha75
    Options
    I listen to Christian music when working out also bc it's positive and encouraging
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    doretha75 wrote: »
    I listen to Christian music when working out also bc it's positive and encouraging

Isn't it ? I love the new and old songs. It Feels like I'm getting scriptures here and there from the songs, so in a way it's my way of relating to the bible when I can't get a chance to read it. What's your fav song ?
  • Antonia030
    Antonia030 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great advise..I speak and pray daily but never when I work out.I will be doing that tomorrow. Thanks! :)
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    Antonia030 wrote: »
    Great advise..I speak and pray daily but never when I work out.I will be doing that tomorrow. Thanks! :)

Thats awesome Antonia ! Didn't expect people to really respond to this post but y'all are !!!!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    God is a huge part of my journey. I have lost 131 lbs with 119 to go. Without him I would not be at the point I am. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    Btbeam wrote: »
    God is a huge part of my journey. I have lost 131 lbs with 119 to go. Without him I would not be at the point I am. Anyone can feel free to add me for additional support.

Wow .. Some journey ! Agree man can't do it unless god is behind their struggles.