under 200 by June 2015

Options
Sharrr77
Sharrr77 Posts: 14 Member
Hi ,
I'm all aboard on the under 200 lb goal !
I have 37 more to go !'
Im excited to be on this journey with others who can understand where I'm coming from !

Replies

• hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started at about 230 and am now 190. Onederland is awesome!
  • jjcsati
    jjcsati Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya pretty lady! Ohh the 200 mark is exciting! I'm at 219 and can almost taste it! Add me if you like :)
  • stupidfood
    Options
    I am totally in this club!! I started out at almost 220.. And now I'm 207!! So close! Great job everyone, let's keep up the great work!
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 200 (from 270) by the end of the year, but now it is 194 without a time frame. I hope to be under 200 by the end of June, maybe sooner, maybe not.
  • Sharrr77
    Options
    I Luv that you all are so nice and very encouraging ☝️...
    Feel free to add me
  • patmargib
    patmargib Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also like to get below 200 by June. I am at 210 and have lost 19 pounds since Late January.
  • virgogirlpr
    virgogirlpr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On the same boat! 20 more for me to get there. Let's do this!!!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    started at 239...down to 226....Would love to be under 200 by June!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    That would be amazing. I'm also hoping to be below 200 before the summer is done.
  • DecemberPsalm
    DecemberPsalm Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm at 212 currently and had a goal to reach 199 by May 16th (this was back when it was do-able) but the scale has been very stubborn and I've been losing more inches rather than weight (not a bad thing!!) but I can't waaaaait to finally be under 200!
  • Sharrr77
    Options
    Yay!!
    December ... I can't wait for you to be under 200lbs either !
    I love hearing about others journeys !
    Good luck !
    It's a tough road.. But I have no doubt you can do this ☝️❗️
  • Robertus
    Options
    I'm at 212 currently and had a goal to reach 199 by May 16th (this was back when it was do-able) but the scale has been very stubborn and I've been losing more inches rather than weight (not a bad thing!!) but I can't waaaaait to finally be under 200!
    It is definitely still do-able. You can do it. You can certainly do it.

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm toeing 200 now. I think this week or next. Down from 256 :smile:
  • ragribben
    ragribben Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I too am shooting for under 200 soon. I was only 10 pounds away last year and spent 14 weeks couch bound due to 2 foot surgeries. Now I gained 10 pounds since then and having problems getting started again! Just busy and not taking the time. I am looking forward to getting my motivation back and knowing you are all out there doing it too does help!! Now I need to drop 20 pounds!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    This is too lofty a goal for my by June, but maybe by the end of the summer! Started at 327 and am down to 248. I haven't been under 200 since jr high, almost 23 years ago! I'm adding you!
  • ragribben
    ragribben Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hmm33502 - sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up.
    Feel free to add me too if you wish.
  • Elvishmaiden
    Options
    Wishing you luck!!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in do this. I started at 400+ and am now at 225. I got down to 199 and shot back up after I lost my best friend. Trying to get back down again because I know my friend would be so mad if she thought she caused me to gain weight.

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, I'm in for this challenge.
  • Robertus
    Options
    hmm33502 wrote: »
    This is too lofty a goal for my by June, but maybe by the end of the summer! Started at 327 and am down to 248. I haven't been under 200 since jr high, almost 23 years ago! I'm adding you!
    Don't give up. Timing is secondary. The goal of health and fitness is primary and you will get there, regardless of timing. You will get there.

• Robertus
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    I'm totally in do this. I started at 400+ and am now at 225. I got down to 199 and shot back up after I lost my best friend. Trying to get back down again because I know my friend would be so mad if she thought she caused me to gain weight.

Don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, I'm in for this challenge.
    So sorry for your loss. Best friends are such an important gift in this life. But, you are so right, your friend who loves you, wants what is best for you and knows you will succeed.