Starting March 23: FitnessBlender's 8 Week Fat Loss For Busy People

Options
Looking for accountability and support! This program in only $9.99 and requires minimal equipment...

If anyone wants to join me, we can post our results here!

I'll be getting up at 5:30 to get these workouts in! So I need all the motivation I can get!

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    $9.99 Nope I'm good.
  • Lovefastball99
    Lovefastball99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like her workouts. But why pay $9.99? She posts free workouts everyday....
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I would like to follow a program, let someone else (better informed) decide the best sequence and process. I don't think $9.99 for 8 weeks is much to spend, and I don't mind supporting a great service.
  • tgoila
    tgoila Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have done it ! :) It kicks your butt into sweeet shape! Good luck to you! If I wasnt doing another programme currently, I would have totally done this with you again. Do keep us updated about your progress :smile:

• jetortola
    Options
    tgoila wrote: »
    I have done it ! :) It kicks your butt into sweeet shape! Good luck to you! If I wasnt doing another programme currently, I would have totally done this with you again. Do keep us updated about your progress :smile:

This is great to read! :) Would you mind sharing your results/progress with me?

• tgoila
    tgoila Posts: 10 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @jojoeastcoast‌ , I did not lose much weight with it, merely 2-3 kgs. But I lost inches all over. Within 2 months, my husband (who typically sees me everyday, lol) said that I looked slimmer. Also, the program is great for cardio conditioning and building overall strength too. My shoulders and back have never looked more chiselled, and I can atleast do 7-8 full form pushups at a go now :)

For 10$ it is a steal given no workout is repeated and since experienced trainers have decided upon a schedule, a lot of risk w.r.t injuries resulting out of overuse/ less rest can be ruled out.
  • jetortola
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's perfect @tgoila --- I have some weight to lose (about 10-15lbs), but I don't expect it to come off in 8 weeks (hopefully in 15 though!)... but getting in better shape, improving my endurance and increasing my energy are definite goals with this program!
  • katiely95
    katiely95 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I checked it out and just bought it! I have to wait until after Easter to start so I can buy my own dumbells, but it looks so exciting! Please, share your progress!
  • jetortola
    Options
    @katiely95‌ Will do! A local BFF is doing it with me. I'm excited! I just did Day 2 of their free 5-day challenge and loved it (even though I am sore from Day 1)!
  • jetortola
    Options
    Bumping this as I'm starting this week and still looking for accountability buddies!

I'll post the (laughable) results of the starting fitness test when I complete it. :)
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    link?
  • jetortola
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    link?

Sorry -- I seem to be having trouble with linking on my iPhone.

Google:
    FB30 - 8 Week Fat Loss For Busy People: Lose Weight, Tone Up, Build Lean Muscle
  • mkakids
    Options
    Thanks! I'll check it out
  • mkakids
    Options
    One more question...do you know what kind of dumbells are needed? Lighter for endurance, or heavy for strength?
  • jetortola
    Options
    From what I've seen so far, their motto is lift as heavy as you can. Reps seem to vary from 8-12 for strength. There are deadlifts so you may want some heavier ones. I have 5, 8, 10lbs pairs and then bars/plates for heavier but I haven't needed them yet, lol.
  • mkakids
    Options
    Thank you! They just say "dumbells" in the description. No mention of what weights may be needed.
  • jetortola
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I haven't looked too far ahead at the workouts, but I'm guessing it is similar to those in their 5-Day Challenge for Busy People and I just completed day 4 of that. :)
  • missymc65
    missymc65 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds so interesting...
  • jetortola
    Options
    Reporting my starting fitness test results:

I don't have a treadmill and the weather is crap so instead of the 1 mile run I recorded how many steps I could do in 20 mins of my elliptical at a level 2 resistance:

2382 steps in 20 mins
    15 half push-ups
    70 squats (thought I injured myself on that last one!)
    63 second full static plank
    -0.8" stretch

Measurements:
    Bust: 40.5"
    Belly: 38" (2 fingers below my navel)
    Hips: 41"
    Weight: 154lbs

Yep, I'm an apple...