Balanced Protein Diet/ Ideal Protein Diet- Has anyone tried? Success Stories

Options
I just started the Balanced Protein Diet! I am very excited and have seen some results! Has anyone else tried either the Balanced Protein or Ideal Protein Diet! I want to hear about it!

Replies

• sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am on the IP program right now, 2.5 weeks and about 7lbs. Happy with it. Actually enjoy most of the products. Feel free to add me to see my food diary.
  • carrieannetrip
    carrieannetrip Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm new... what's the IP program?
  • sklala
    Options
    Ideal Protein. I am really liking it so far.
  • jcondeee
    jcondeee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I'm new... what's the IP program?
    It is the Ideal Protein Program! Worth looking into and it will always give you results as long as you are strict with no cheating!

• sklala
    Options
    Not going to lie, this week has been horrible for cheating and I can definitely tell the difference in how I feel. Not quite sure what happened lol
  • jcondeee
    Options
    i have had such terrible cravings and I have tried to stay away from my work cafeteria, the mall, the grocery store and my boyfriend eatting whatever he wants! I've also tried to stop watch tv when I'm really hungry. This has helped me so much. Maybe it will help you? I've ordered my groceries online from Peapod Stop & shop and that has helped because I'm know for throwing in cheese curls in my basket! ;) I've had some extremely close calls with cheating and have also been dreaming of myself cheating on this diet :( I just want a juicy greasy burger!
  • sklala
    Options
    I stopped the food network. I agree I think it was making me crave the yummiest. found lots of recipes on Pinecrest so I am determined to try some. This week's weight in was not good. My boyfriend has been pretty good at dinner, but might have to send him to the grocery by himself.
  • jcondeee
    Options
    It will get better! Have you tried making Kale chips? I did last night and I felt like I was cheating! They are delicious!
  • Acracks1108
    Options
    I started IP in Jan 2014 until June 2014.. Lost 78lbs. I just went back to Ip Jan 2015 with a gain of 23 lbs... I had a rough holiday season and sick family members in the hospital so I stress ate. Horrible trait I have. But since back I have managed to get back to 75lbs lost. IP really works well and even when I stopped I managed to keep the weight off for months until it gpt stressful and holiday season.
  • Acracks1108
    Options
    If u crave something sweet try taking a lick of Walden farms chocolate syrup.
  • Acracks1108
    Options
    And honestly every weekend I treated myself to some pizza. And I still managed to lose 78 lbs
  • tiny45
    tiny45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on Phase 4 of Ideal Protein plan since March 4, 2015 after losing 63 pounds in 5.5 months.
  • jcondeee
    Options
    Awesome Ladies! That is so so so exciting to hear! And funny you mentioned Walden Farms, I'm placing an order right this second! I'm hoping this diet will work for me! No cheating yet and hoping to stay strong.
  • sklala
    Options
    Happy to read so much success...might have to try Walden farms
  • jcondeee
    Options
    It's the best! I ordered peanunt butter, chocolate, marshmello, ketcup, and alot more!
  • Ekatrina
    Ekatrina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Am going to start phase III tomorrow, am really excited! Lost 47 lbs since September 2014
  • jcondeee
    Options
    I love hearing that @Ekatrina ! Congrats!
  • jcondeee
    Options
    Having a hard time sheding pounds! Is the second week significantly slower?
  • sklala
    Options
    My second week was not too bad, slowed down considerably though almost by half which I was told is normal. My third week had some cheating so I was up .2lbs but by the end of week three and now week 4 I am back on track and for 1 month of the program I am at 11lbs lost so I am happy with that. My measurements are tracked tonight I am interested to see inches lost.
  • jcondeee
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm happy you are on track again! I was told maybe my weight went up 2lbs because I was menstruating (TMI) sorrry! Have you had the same issue? (TMI) sorry