21 day fix ???????????????????//

Options
2»

Replies

• sy8s
    sy8s Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Im on the 21 Day fix Extreme and i absolutely LOVE it because you don't have to log/count calories at all. You just follow the list of foods to eat and measure your portions using the containers & workout for 30min a day. I skipped the regular 21 day fix because I've already been working out for some time and only have about 10lbs to lose.

MFP is awesome and I've lost weight with it but it can become obsessive and after doing it for so long, I started to loathe weighing allllll my food on the scale, creating new recipes, logging, etc. 21dfx is seriously a strategy I will forever use.

Worth mentioning, I had no idea about this program until my friend told me about it. Even then, I was so reluctant because of the negative connotation to WL programs but it was the best decision ever.

It's Day 8 and I'm looking/feeling the best I have in years.
    OMFG, 21 day fix is the best thing to happen to the universe since God!!!

I'm only on day 2 and already I added 10 lbs of muscle, lost 20 lbs of fat, lost 37 inches off my waist, qualified for the next olympics, my lost dog came back, my mother got out of prison, my wife left that doctor she ran off with and returned to me, my you-know-what grew 3 inches, my lost shot gun has been found, and so much much more!

I can't wait to see what happens on day 3 tomorrow!
    Love the sarcasm....not.
    But it really does work
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ^^ *eyeroll*

I love how people bash things that aren't exactly what they are doing.

Like others have said, different things work for different people. I have used MFP for close to 4 years now. It works. Slightly obsessive (IE "Yeah, I'm listening, but hold on I need to scan this label and weigh this real quick"), but it works. Right now, I am only using the containers and eating plan from 21 Day Fix. It's called Portion Fix. Portion control and eating proper foods has been my biggest issue. Being able to have a plan in front of me and being able to SEE what I'm supposed to be doing has been the best strategy (FOR ME) so far. On MFP, I could eat 3 snickers, a slice of pizza and a 20oz soda and call it a day. With 21DF (PF), I have to actually make sure I eat all my veggies, my fruits, limit my starchy carbs, etc. Plus, speaking solely about myself, spending a large sum of money on a program kind of pushes me to stick to it. (PF was only like $30 lol)

However, if it's not for you, then that's totally ok! Send it back, and get your money back!
  • stephdeeday
    stephdeeday Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You weigh with containers instead of a scale....I would be packing so much into those containers, just cramming in like 6 servings while happily pretending it is one. I need to weigh...the scale does not lie.
  • mdemann3
    mdemann3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    TwinMamaTrish... you said it best... 21 day fix just makes sure your eating out of all the food groups.... not just to watch the calories consumed. Can't be a bad thing to eat a mix of all the food groups.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    mdemann3 wrote: »
    TwinMamaTrish... you said it best... 21 day fix just makes sure your eating out of all the food groups .... not just to watch the calories consumed. Can't be a bad thing to eat a mix of all the food groups.

^^^^ OMG so this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put carbohydrates in the carbohydrate Tupperware, protein in the protein Tupperware, and crap in the crap Tupperware. And as if by MAGIC the Tupperware makes sure I am eating out of all the carbohydrate, protein and crap food groups!!! How does it do that??? Its MAGIC! I could never create a meal from carbohydrate, protein and crap without the cheesy overpriced Tupperware in the 21 day fix!!!

Its fricken brilliant I tell ya! Its AMAZING! You gotta get it RIGHT away! Otherwise, how else would you know whether you are getting carbohydrate, protein and crap in your meal, right???

ETA: I am not affiliated with Beach Body in any way and I am not being compensated for my clearly unbiased views!!!

I really shouldn't laugh, but your responses are comedy gold.
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ...On MFP, I could eat 3 snickers, a slice of pizza and a 20oz soda and call it a day. With 21DF (PF), I have to actually make sure I eat all my veggies, my fruits, limit my starchy carbs, etc. Plus, speaking solely about myself, spending a large sum of money on a program kind of pushes me to stick to it. (PF was only like $30 lol)

^^^^ OMG so this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put a slice of pizza in the carbohydrate Tupperware, 3 snickers in the protein Tupperware, and a 20oz soda in the crap Tupperware. And as if by MAGIC, presto-chango, the Tupperware converts these foods into veggies, my fruits, limits my starch carbs, makes me swole, and trims my waistline. MFP never did that. Plus, it also qualified me for the next Olympics, got me a job as a model, made my lost dog come home, found my lost shotgun, paroled my mother from jail, caused my wife to leave that doctor she ran off with and return to me, and ensured that I am eating out of all the carbohydrate, protein and crap food groups!!! How does it do that??? Its MAGIC! I could never create a meal from carbohydrate, protein and crap without the cheesy overpriced Tupperware in the 21 day fix!!!

Plus, speaking solely about myself, getting fleeced for a large sum of money on a scam kind of pushes me to stick it to other people to recoup my loses. So I want to become a BB coach lol

OMG, whatever you do, don't send it back, and get your money back! Who would be so foolish???

ETA: I am not affiliated with Beach Body in any way and I am not being compensated for my clearly unbiased views!!!

LOL actually, I haven't paid my coach dues in months, so no, I am no longer a coach nor am I being compensated. ;)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Meh.... could have done the same thing with tupperware or glad boxes all while saving your money...