A success story is a daily story ...

Options
Success stories should be a daily testimony ( kind of like a salvation testimony story ) we can all have that. You woke up, you ate that fruit and oatmeal instead of McDonald's or a kolache . You took the initiative to walk !!! That's awesome ! Praise god! Wow that's a success story ! This is you taking better steps to a better lifestyle and it's just you and god ! Share that story !
I am alive, I went for a run in a different place and got lost but god help me find my way back and since I was lost I didn't want to stop running so I worked out harder !!! You can do it !

Replies

• hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS! I woke up, and decided that just eating better isn't enough... and that tonight, I start back with working out as well.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Very nice and so true. Thanks for posting.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    hojo94 wrote: »
    I LOVE THIS! I woke up, and decided that just eating better isn't enough... and that tonight, I start back with working out as well.

Woo woo !! Look at you ! Get it girl !
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Very nice and so true. Thanks for posting.

No problem !! Have a great day
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are so right! I love your positivity!
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    You are so right! I love your positivity!

Thank you ! We got this ! We can all get this beast mode in :)
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That's right even tho I did eat McDonalds :'( for breakfast I opted out of the hash brown and just ate the sandwich. I brought my lunch to work and drank water today instead of going back to McDonalds :p . Every little bit helps you to make life style changes.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    That's right even tho I did eat McDonalds :'( for breakfast I opted out of the hash brown and just ate the sandwich. I brought my lunch to work and drank water today instead of going back to McDonalds :p . Every little bit helps you to make life style changes.

Yes every little counts !!!! And u drank water instead of a soda !!!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I woke up and chose tea with soy milk instead of the expensive yummy latte! haha
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    I woke up and chose tea with soy milk instead of the expensive yummy latte! haha
    Woo woo !!!
  • Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Love love love your attitude :) I think we tend to get caught up in the BIGGER picture and don't take the time to celebrate all the small changes we are making daily.
    Thanks so much for reminding us :)
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    Marcia661 wrote: »
    Love love love your attitude :) I think we tend to get caught up in the BIGGER picture and don't take the time to celebrate all the small changes we are making daily.
    Thanks so much for reminding us :)

No problem ! I agree .. I think that's why we give up so easily. We don't give us enough credit for what we do because we don't see results right away or fit into those " hip" jeans so we tend to go to our old ways . However, we are doing so much every day that we will eventually see results and you're right that's what we have to remember
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I love your way of thinking. It's so true that every good choice we make is a success story. You are awesome!
  • sidcianicliff
    sidcianicliff Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was just lamenting this morning that I wasn't seeing results as fast as I wanted to. It's true every day is full of mini successes! I know the results will come... Patience and keeping on is the answer!
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    I was just lamenting this morning that I wasn't seeing results as fast as I wanted to. It's true every day is full of mini successes! I know the results will come... Patience and keeping on is the answer!
    Yup , I don't weigh myself until I see results then I do and it's such a great feeling !! Surprise ! Lol
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Especially the part of Salvation. I tend to forget that everyday walking with God is a success and a wonderful journey, even if we're not at the place we want to be yet. Thank you for that!! Also, on the physical health side of things too. I love it! My day has just begun, so no successes yet. I'll report back later.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Options
    Xpecta wrote: »
    Love it!! Especially the part of Salvation. I tend to forget that everyday walking with God is a success and a wonderful journey, even if we're not at the place we want to be yet. Thank you for that!! Also, on the physical health side of things too. I love it! My day has just begun, so no successes yet. I'll report back later.

That's awesome ! Yes add me and let me know how that goes for you!
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :D "Your life is an occasion - rise to it!" - quote Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    One day at a time
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!