coffee lover.. ok more like addict

Options
13»

Replies

• hsmith0930
    hsmith0930 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    shamcd wrote: »
    I've just recently discovered the beauty that is cold brewed coffee! It's so much smoother and significantly less acidic than coffee that's hot brewed, and it is HEAVENLY. Not to be confused with iced coffee, this is a concentrate that's made by soaking coffee grounds in a press or jar for 24 hours at room temperature. Filter or press out the coffee, toss the grounds, then just keep in the fridge. I can't do iced coffee, so I mix mine 2:1 (water to coffee concentrate), pop it in the microwave, and it's just divine.

I LOVE cold brew coffee. I only make it in the summer, I just never thought about heating it up. I've got a Keurig, so I could add hot water to it directly from there and it would be just right for drinking!
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I love coffee, drink it every day unless I'm out of it. I use k-cups now, and they're kind of pricey. Also I hate most of these k-cups when they get lukewarm. Coffee is best extremely hot. But I'm wondering what this coconut coffee is:
    kayna1225 wrote: »
    I hate coffee flavor lol but I need 2 cups of my coconut coffee with my almond joy creamer! sometimes I even crave one in afternoon..or night..or whenever
    I Love it!

I love everything coconut :P

• ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I love coffee! 2 cups when I get to work in morning is the best thing ever:)
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I must have coffee to start the day!! I also have a cup for an afternoon snack. I love my Keurig but use a refillable basket. We FINALLY have a coffee shop in the area (30 minutes away!); I've been saving calories for cup of fancy flavored coffee for when I'm in the area tomorrow.
  • Ewok31
    Ewok31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    coffee is a must