Vivofit2 / Vivosmart Acitivity Uploads

Options
Hello! I just got my vivofit 2 yesterday, and used the activity timer to track my weight lifting workout yesterday. I noticed it uploaded into MFP as a "run" ... I changed the activity name and information in Garmin Connect, but it did not change in MFP. Anyone out there know how to change the information or will it just keep uploading into MFP as a run anytime I use the activity timer? Thanks all!

Replies

• mlboyer100
    mlboyer100 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    aljuso wrote: »
    Hello! I just got my vivofit 2 yesterday, and used the activity timer to track my weight lifting workout yesterday. I noticed it uploaded into MFP as a "run" ... I changed the activity name and information in Garmin Connect, but it did not change in MFP. Anyone out there know how to change the information or will it just keep uploading into MFP as a run anytime I use the activity timer? Thanks all!

My VivoSmart does the same thing. I thing is a bug when it syncs data. I've had mine for 6 weeks and can't find a way to change it in MFP. I sent a Help ticket in to see if there is a way around the. I am a total non-run and that little mis-logging is a thorn in my side! But it's a little thorn!
  • amy_j28
    amy_j28 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also sent in a help ticket and their reply was less than helpful. If only it would resync after I updated the activity on GC. Oh well!