What's in your plate ...

Options
Steamed fish ...no salt ...herbal spices ..no oils.1 cup of brown rice and 1 cup on beans

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Can I have the oil and salt that you're not using?

For breakfast, I had: a Fiber One bar, 2 pieces of string cheese, a container of Greek yogurt, and some rice cakes.
  • Emmafiremama28
    Emmafiremama28 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Can I have the oil and salt that you're not using?

For breakfast, I had: a Fiber One bar, 2 pieces of string cheese, a container of Greek yogurt, and some rice cakes.

Lol . I'm terrible sometimes about not taking enough sodium in my body. Fiber one bar is good I heard. I use to be stuck on those snicker work out bars. I'm a chocolate fanatic. Sounds like you had an awesome breakfast! Keep it up
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I had a banana when I woke up, and I just sat down to a chipotle peach salsa chicken sausage link, two kiwifruits, and two large cherry tomatoes.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Gonna be Popeye's chicken tenders and green beans... might swing down to Mcdonald's and get a McDouble and a shake.
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    My breakfast was a piece of whole wheat toast with 2 eggs and balsamic reduction. And coffee. :smiley:
  • drdwngfan
    drdwngfan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    4 oz of beef taco meat, lettuce, tomatoes, ranch dressing and a greek peach yogurt for lunch.
  • Mafuezee
    Mafuezee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    eggs
  • Marchmallow
    Marchmallow Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Vegan chilli topped with avocado, and a protein shake, post-workout :)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Lunch - black beans, roasted parsnips and carrots.