Breast milk

Options
Does drinking it really have any benefits when building mass? Asking for a friend *shifty eyes*...

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    works for babies...
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I know of several dudes who put on a lot of mass by drinking it. An important key for them was to have that be their only source of nutrition for about 6 months or so.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    gross
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    I know of several dudes who put on a lot of mass by drinking it. An important key for them was to have that be their only source of nutrition for about 6 months or so.

Ha!

As a breastfeeding mother, YUCK! Why would you drink breast milk as an adult? I won't even try it and it's my own stuff. You'd be better off with whole milk.
  • _John_
    Options
    oh, so milk intended for humans is gross, but milk intended for cows, almonds, soybeans, or cashews is yummy?
  • letsdothis511
    letsdothis511 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cripes.... I'm sure semen can build body mass too. <rolls eyes>
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

LOL! It's been working for my guy.
  • _John_
    Options
    Cripes.... I'm sure semen can build body mass too. <rolls eyes>

depends on how the sample was taken...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    baby-workout2.jpg
    I haven't had any in a very long time, but they swear by it.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Dude... if that's your only source of nutrition, you're going to need a lactating harem! Considering that babies drink ounces at a time! I was a fairly prolific producer, but still. I can't imagine providing enough to meet the caloric needs of a full grown man in a bulking phase!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Seriously?

Wouldn't a mass gainer be waaaay cheaper? I heard human breast milk is like INSANELY expensive

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Lol. It's about 22 calories per ounce, if I remember correctly.

If it was legal and easy to sell I would have done it in a heartbeat when my daughter was an infant.
  • jkwolly
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

If it was legal and easy to sell I would have done it in a heartbeat when my daughter was an infant.
    It is legal!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Does drinking it really have any benefits when building mass? Asking for a friend *shifty eyes*...

Depends on what body part you're trying to gain mass in.
  • jemhh
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »

It is legal!

Where? (Not that I am going to start pumping at this point.)
  • jkwolly
    Options

It is legal!

I just Googled and there are tons of place in US and Canada... unless I read it wrong and it's donation based only vs. selling?
  • laura3977
    laura3977 Posts: 191 Member
    Options

I've heard it works for girls too.
  • jemhh
    Options

It is legal!

I just Googled and there are tons of place in US and Canada... unless I read it wrong and it's donation based only vs. selling?

Every place I know is donation based. I used to read about some sort of breastmilk black market where it went for $30 an ounce. So I would sit there staring at the bottles as I pumped, imagining the cents/dollars ticking by like the readout on a gas pump.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

It is legal!

Every place I know is donation based. I used to read about some sort of breastmilk black market where it went for $30 an ounce. So I would sit there staring at the bottles as I pumped, imagining the cents/dollars ticking by like the readout on a gas pump.

$30 an ounce? Do you have any idea how many ounces I have in my freezer right now!
  • jkwolly
    Options

It is legal!

Ahhhhhhhhhh gotcha