• HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Longevity is nothing without vitality.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    1.) I wanna be hawt!
    2.) I don't wanna get Diabetes, like most of my family has.
  • hmalsbury
    hmalsbury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To look in the mirror and be happy with what I see again and to have clothes that used to be baggy not dig in anymore
  • kayleighcosmo
    kayleighcosmo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had two babies pretty much back to back and now I need to get rid of my baby pouch so I can feel like myself again and fit back in to jeans.. I really took my old body for granted and I want to live a healthier lifestyle and have more energy to keep up with my little munchkins :)
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would like better blood sugar numbers. I haven't had a A1C test that was really good in a long time and that worries me. I would like to have more energy.
    A1C is a 2-3 month average of blood sugars test for diabetes.
  • JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be heather for the new chapter in my life. I am going to be a grandma at the end of August. I also want to be more active with my two younger children that are still at home. I would love if my husband would embrace this new healthier lifestyle, I find we are spending less time together because he's not interested in being active. Hopefully he will get on board eventually.

there is no way you look old enough to be a grandmother.

• SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I am trying to help my hormones and I want to look better.
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    jsimms435 wrote: »
    My goal is to be heather for the new chapter in my life. I am going to be a grandma at the end of August. I also want to be more active with my two younger children that are still at home. I would love if my husband would embrace this new healthier lifestyle, I find we are spending less time together because he's not interested in being active. Hopefully he will get on board eventually.

there is no way you look old enough to be a grandmother.
    Thank you, I don't feel old enough. I still have young children at home. Im 37 so I'll be a young grandma and hopefully really fit.