Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i had 700 calories of dairy queen sunday and went over by one calorie. LOL
  • ashtonladkins
    ashtonladkins Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Eat a reasonable dinner and try to stay maybe 100-200 calories down tomorrow as well to help with the deficit. Looking at your calories for the week can give you a different perspective. I agree with previous posts about getting some exercise in.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    chaotic2h wrote: »
    Thanks...but calories are calories? Even though most of these calories are from saturated fats and sugars my body still suffer because of it?

A calorie is a measurement. A calorie is a calorie just like a mile is a mile. Consuming less calories than you expend will result in 'weight' loss. Where that weight comes from depends on the macros (fat, proteins, carbs). Eating a high fat meal won't help with fat loss but as long as you're in deficit you should loose.
  • hsmith0930
    hsmith0930 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Log it and let it go. If you CAN manage to eat the 200, then do that. If you need more to feel comfortable that is okay too. You're just starting out and you're learning, this was just a lesson, that's all. This wasn't a "binge" or a "cheat" or anything with those bad connotations. It was simply a lesson. And a good lesson at that. You'll be okay.