Ways to jump start weightloss again

Options
ebyla85
ebyla85 Posts: 127 Member
soooo I've been pretty much slowing down to like no weightloss at all ... I'm in need of help to start the losing weight again .

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Hi there. You might get more specific advice if you share a little more about your current routine and goals. The very basic advice would be to make sure you aren't getting lax on your logging, burn more calories, or cut your calories by a little.
  • ebyla85
    Options
    Hi there. You might get more specific advice if you share a little more about your current routine and goals. The very basic advice would be to make sure you aren't getting lax on your logging, burn more calories, or cut your calories by a little.

Well I've been pretty much doing the same routine , but I'm unsure of how to switch up things. I know you need to do change up workout routine to make it a little more hard . I'm just stuck on that
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Have you recalculated your calories after losing weight? If you've stopped losing, you have to eat less or move a lot more.
  • ebyla85
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Have you recalculated your calories after losing weight? If you've stopped losing, you have to eat less or move a lot more.

Thank you girly !!! I'll try that !!!