ChaLEAN Extreme buddies needed!

Options
Im currently on day 4 of 90 of the ChaLEAN Extreme workouts and this workout program is no joke!!! I just finished 8 weeks of Turbo Jam and wanted to try something new to keep from getting bored or plateauing.. Well trust be Im not bored.. I'm working harder than ever and I'm soooooo sore!! So I'm looking for friends who are also doing this program for support and motivation please! Feel free to add me :) thanks!!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently doing it but I've done CLX twice before and I LOVE it!

Feel free to add me! :D
  • DawnVaderaa
    DawnVaderaa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I started two weeks ago. Finding it great! Want to blast the last hurdle off and it's a great way to get into weights :-)
  • falfal8301
    falfal8301 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started it again this week.
  • puraze
    puraze Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I can already tell I'm going to love it! I've done P90x, Insanity, and T25. ( only one I actually completed fully was p90x). I am much more into the strength trying side over the heavy cardio.
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started the lean phase on sunday... I cant believe how much my body is changing!!!!
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm not losing a whole lot of weight because Im gaining muscle weight but Im losing a TON of inches!! Also like you, I'm getting way stronger =) I lOVE it
  • mgajmama
    mgajmama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not doing it yet but I will be soon! Can't wait.