2»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Normal bodily function, I fart about once an hour regardless of food or exercise.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Fun fact if you use earphones during your workouts: Just because you can't hear yourself, that doesn't mean other people can't hear you. I found that out.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    gavacho661 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else farts more when they start exercising. I used to box and was an mma fighter and darted a lot more during those times As well.

OMG. Totally got a visual here and I admit I was laughing.

When I read the title of this thread, my first thought was, "Have you been peeking in my dining room window on Taco Tuesday?"

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Lol, high consumption of protein does it for me. Protein farts are the worst.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    the increase in movement helps increases the digestion of foods, increase of fibre in your diet increases gas, add them together you have yourself a toot toot train
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Definitely increased since I started losing a little bit. My nine-year-old nephew cracks up; 11-year-old niece pretends to be disgusted.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    lumpsmum wrote: »
    the increase in movement helps increases the digestion of foods, increase of fibre in your diet increases gas, add them together you have yourself a toot toot train

For some reason toot toot train really tickled me