Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to MFP and ready to loose weight!

Hi everyone. I am a 23 year old female. 5'3 270lbs. I wear 22/20 in pants and 2X in tops. My goal is 180lbs. I have no energy and I'm tired even when I sleep 8-10 hours at night. I was 285lbs in 2011. I got down to 240lbs and looked great. I completely cut soda out of my diet for a few months and late night snacking. After August 2012 I stopped going to the gym and started back with my old ways, no I am at 270lbs and ready to make permanent changes. Looking for any support or motivation I can get.

Replies

• djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Welcome! You find what you need here, for sure!! Add me and I will help keep you motivated!!
  • I am also new here, 5'3 and 163 lbs., feel free to add me and I will support you! Happy losses!
  • Thank you for the kind word words. I added you guys. I think I can do this. So far I am under my calories today and I have been 100% honest. I need to force down a few hundred more I think.
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey! Keep up the great work. I am 5'3" too and I am down to 152 from 162 in the last month. You are welcome to add me if you would like to.
  • I'm 5'4 180, looking to get down to 130, add me anyone. I just starting getting back into using Myfitnesspal since my son is now 9 months old.
  • Congrats on your baby. 50lbs doesn't sound too bad compared to me :( I need to lose over 100!
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Hi! :D Nice to meet you. I am also 23. I'm 180 and I'd like to get down to 140. We can support each other :]
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    :smile: Hi,
    Welcome to MFP! A friend request has been sent.
    You can reach your goals.
    I am Yvette. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better.
  • Hi! I am also new to this....
    5'4'' and 157
    I have about 25 to lose and would love to make friends as well!
    Good luck on your journey!

Feel free to add me as well!
  • Tyandnatesmom
    Tyandnatesmom Posts: 23 Member
    Welcome! You can do this!!