Friends for MFP and Withings Health Mate

Hello all!

I'm looking for friends to motivate me and help me lose the last bit of weight to help me meet my target by the end of May. I'm particularly looking for people to join me on the Withings Health Mate app, so we can compete on the leaderboard, as I find healthy competition encourages me to be more...healthy. Anyone who wants to join me on MFP is also welcome!

A bit of info about me - I'm a 20 year old female student and although I normally study at Bangor University in Wales, UK, I'm currently on an Erasmus year studying in Nijmegen Netherlands. I've traditionally been quite an inactive person, but since moving to the Netherlands I've been cycling around like a crazy person and I've started to go running in the evenings. I'm a vegetarian and I love receiving and sharing new recipes! Other hobbies include sewing and knitting, reading, visiting cultural sites, and making music!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lily

Replies

• lor212
    lor212 Posts: 3 Member
    hey lily,

im new to health mate and looking for the same thing some to help motivate me to do more steps in the leader comp.

im 28, live in Australia, horrible at staying motivated. i also like sewing just started the hobby, love reading particularly fantasy fiction and live movies.

i hope you still going well with your healthy lifestyle. would love to add you on my withings account for challenges!
  • mfaizmm
    mfaizmm Posts: 1 Member
    hi there. i'm new to the health mate, living in switzerland. i'm looking for friends in the leaderboard.
    add me http://within.gs/p/jXEhk