All in my feelings this morning

Options
So, I literally found this app and discovered this community by accident. I am so blessed to have done so. I have always known weight loss was possible but it has always seemed out of reach. I would lose 30 and gain 40. Seeing everyone on here going through my same struggle with weight and what they have accomplished is amazing.
I have recently had a "a ha" moment with myself and realized I simply give up on everything. When things get hard, I bail! I'll get excited about something and when it gets hard or boring, I stop. I have attempted to go back to college since having children 2x and quit after nearly a year both times bc I felt it was too much having to juggle my children too. The same way with losing weight. Excuse after excuse. I always envision how different my life would be after I accomplished it but not the work it takes to achieve it. I have realized that the struggles in between is what actually makes it an accomplishment.
My motivation for losing weight at this point is simply to be a healthier person, period! I envy those that can do miles of running without stopping. It's not just about physical health but mentally also. If I can lose my goal of 100 lbs then there is nothing i can't accomplish. I refuse to live another day of my life being a sad, unaccomplished person. For me, this journey to lose weight will run much deeper than just being motivated.
I also want to thank everyone for sharing their personal stories. Whether you have gained or lost weight, somebody has taken something away from your experience and has used it as a learning tool.
Sorry for such a long post. I guess I'm all in my feelings this morning! I have only lost 10 lbs so I wanted to share what I could! Lol