New here! Looking for friends that have had Weight Loss Surgery.

Options
Hello there. I just had the Vertical Sleeve done on 02/25/15 and I am looking for friends and a community of support to help me along my Journey. I am 35 years old and I have 2 teenagers. HW 263 CW226. Please share. Thanks

Replies

• demonkarebear04
    demonkarebear04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just had the VSG on March 10th, my HW is 293 and my CW is 277. Feel free to add me :-)
  • pinkwing13
    Options
    I had RNY in January. Would love to have more support. Please add me!
  • duffslove
    duffslove Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    msfit2b wrote: »
    Hello there. I just had the Vertical Sleeve done on 02/25/15 and I am looking for friends and a community of support to help me along my Journey. I am 35 years old and I have 2 teenagers. HW 263 CW226. Please share. Thanks

Hi, i had my Vsg on 3/4/15..feel free to add me. I also have joined a group called VSGers, it is very helpful, encouraging and inspiring..it has forums and discussions , all have either had the vsg or will be soon, or post op 4 years, to people 2 months post op, to people getting ready to have it. best wishes to you and congratulations on your new life journey

@demonkarebear04‌ , the same for you, feel free to add me and/or join the group as well, and best wishes
  • kellyshell77
    kellyshell77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had my vsg 10-26-14. I am always looking for more people to hold me accountable lol. Feel free to add me and I will look for that vsgers group as well!