Starting up again, trying to be healthy for myself confidence and my children

Options
i started using the app last year and lost 13lbs with this alone. My mom passed away this past September and I stopped using it. I kept track of my weight and had a general idea of how many calories were in the foods I ate. I'm just stuck at the same weight tho and haven't been exercising because I have chronic back and knee pain and been using that as an excuse. I also have the father of my children saying that if we want to work things out, then I have to "firm up and maintain it". It wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't an a hole about it, callin me flabby. I realize I don't need him anyways but I decided yesterday to get back on track and get healthy for myself so I feel better, get rid of some of these aches and pains and be around a lot longer for my daughters.... It's hard to do certain exercises because of my back and knee but I'm riding my recumbent bike for at least half an hour a day, and my plan is 4-5 times a week. Since I jut started yesterday, I've done 35 mins yesterday and 45 today. I sometimes just need to hear words of encouragement or success stories. Any feedback would be appreciated and good luck to all on your weight management journey;)
(I'm in the white sweater on the right with my sister on the left)

(97p2od75l44w.jpg

Replies

• meemwoodwoo
    Options
    Im a mom too and im trying to get healthy for her. Im glad u want to get healthy for urself and not for ur partner. I have been sick for ten years after i had gallbladder removed. Issues with disgestive system. Along with back pain. Muscle pain. And fear about going outides. I lost my father two years ago and i understand that difficulty. The past year i have been unable to eat. Im affraid ill get sick. So i dont eat. Im affraid to go out for same reason. Im looking for online feiends who we can help each other. Befor i got sick i was able to loose 135 pounds. I hope i can keep u on track while u help ke think of things to try and eat understanding how hard that is for me. Hope to chat soon