Beginning Again

Options
i weighed 152 lbs at the beginning of last summer. I worked my butt off and got down to 129 lbs around November. It's March 2015 and I hit 150 lbs

Replies

• retropactum
    retropactum Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome (again)! I hope that you take the time to review the pinned posts on the message boards. They are full of information that, if practiced properly, will prevent the winter weight gain next time around. Go for sustainable long term success. Good luck!
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Supporting group here to motivate. Friend request sent. You did it once. You can do it again!!!!!
  • credle071207
    credle071207 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The only advice I can give is what I got from my cardiologist, and that is to find a way to eat and live that is sustainable long term. Of course, I am sure am considerably older than you, so the motivation and other health factors come into play. I know this expression gets overused, but it is a lifestyle change, not just something to do for a few months to drop a few pounds. Good luck in your journey!
  • Rodolfo69
    Rodolfo69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same boat as u trying to look and feel better but dirt food is good.... Let's help each other out....
  • ohheybecca
    Options
    Thanks a bunch for the support and advice. Getting back on track is fairly easy the second time around lol the first time I lost weight unhealthily. So I'm going to try the right way in order to keep the weight off this time. I'm just really impatient