NSV - The Incredible Shrinking Arms!

Options
CaseyBee
CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
I just finished the first run of W4 in C25K, and while I'm pleased to see little changes here and there, the shrinkage in my arms is astonishing! Like, I'm almost to the point where I can't give myself "fat arm" by squashing it against my ribcage. o.O
Unexpected!

I've gotta say, between my arm shrinkage, my belly shrinkage, and the sweet tan I'm getting by getting out in the sunshine, I'm pretty sure I'm ready to call it. Running is the best thing since sliced bread, and I can't WAIT til I can run the full 30 minutes without stopping. Woohoo!

(Edited to exterminate the "teh." Ugh.)

Replies

• designgirl08
    designgirl08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I'm hoping to lean out my arms too!!!! I love C25K. Are you running outside? I am also doing PureBarre. Love it!
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Yep, running outside. I'm too much of a wuss to run on a treadmill - staring at the time count the whole time would kill me! :) What's PureBarre?
  • hsilberman1
    hsilberman1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love c25k! That's awesome, you're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!