30 lbs lost!! Feel free to add me as a friend!!(:

Options
When my mother passes away in Feb. of 2014 I was just feeling awful. Even though that was the worst thing in the world and I wish it would never have happened one good thing did come out of it. I started going to the gym more as a way to deal with stress and in a matter of a few months I was able to loose 30lbs!! I'm still working at it I have hit a few bumps in the way but I was able to maintain it and now I'm hoping to loose a bit more!! If you need motivation or want someone to talk to feel free to add me!!(:

Replies

• believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your mom :(
    Congrats on your weight loss I will send you a friend request!
  • tessaklotz931
    Options
    Aweee thanks!!!(: @believeinme0430‌
  • tessaklotz931
    Options
    Oh and also I didn't realize till after I hit accept there was a message so I didn't get a chance to read it :/
    Sorry to hear about your mom :(
    Congrats on your weight loss I will send you a friend request!

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Most people do the opposite. I'm glad you could gain something positive out of such a difficult loss. Congratulations!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. :( I lost my dad this past winter and pretty much did the same as you. :smile:

I'll send you a request.
  • mdeleo03
    mdeleo03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Will send a request
  • bstanb01
    bstanb01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's difficult to lose someone, but it's even harder to find a healthy way to deal with it. I'm definitely sending a request.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!