Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Favorite feature on person above you

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Me :p

Hahaha that's slick Jo.

Her massive ego ;) gotta love it.

Lol.. you know I love that wet drool patch on your chin and that beautiful forehead :*
  • BigWhiteMocha
    BigWhiteMocha Posts: 218 Member
    You really love foreheads huh? When I die I'll be sure to ship it to you. Although that's some heavy shipping costs from America.
  • slimgirljo15
    You really love foreheads huh? When I die I'll be sure to ship it to you. Although that's some heavy shipping costs from America.

Just ship your whole self over, I'll have you stuffed then I can keep all of you :D
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,266 Member
    Mouth :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Mouth :D

Everything.. ;)
  • BigWhiteMocha

Just ship your whole self over, I'll have you stuffed then I can keep all of you :D

Alright, I can do that. There may be some assembly required when I arrive though. Be careful with my lower half, he's delicate.
  • slimgirljo15

Alright, I can do that. There may be some assembly required when I arrive though. Be careful with my lower half, he's delicate.

Thats ok.. nothing that a hunk of wire down the eye won't fix..I mean.. its ok I'll stick your bits back on :laugh:
  • BigWhiteMocha
    ... I hope you mean my actual eye and not my lower eye. If that's the case, you are definitely not getting my lower half hahaha.
  • slimgirljo15
    ... I hope you mean my actual eye and not my lower eye. If that's the case, you are definitely not getting my lower half hahaha.

You're dead anyway it won't hurt a bit.. just gotta figure out how Im going to mount you..

On the wall :D
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited November 2017
    Her wit and personality makes her even more beautiful
  • BigWhiteMocha

You're dead anyway it won't hurt a bit.. just gotta figure out how Im going to mount you..

Fair enough, can't argue that logic. And for mounting, you could always just leave me laying on the ground and use me as a table. I even have a permanent paper towel holder.
  • Ditto
  • slimgirljo15

Fair enough, can't argue that logic. And for mounting, you could always just leave me laying on the ground and use me as a table. I even have a permanent paper towel holder.

Bahahahaha.. papertowel holder :D
    Ditto

Shes beautiful and sweet
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Her sassy side
  • SportyChick07
    SportyChick07 Posts: 675 Member
    Eyes
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    dimples