I ate a baked chicken breast at 9 pm before bed will it make me gain

Options
I ate very smalls meals throughout the day and I am very busy. During the time I was suppose to eat dinner, I had other important plans that I had to do. Will eating just a small chicken breast and drinking water at night hurt when trying to lose weight??

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    No
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Only if it takes you over your calories. I just finished dinner myself and it's almost 10.
  • runnrchic
    runnrchic Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    If it was right before bedtime you might wanna take a tums!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Some people have trouble sleeping or acid reflux problems if they eat too close to bedtime. If you're not one of those people, then it really doesn't matter how late you eat as long as you're still within yourcalorie and nutrition goals.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Calories in, calories out, meal timing makes no difference.
  • mokaiba
    mokaiba Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I ate very smalls meals throughout the day and I am very busy. During the time I was suppose to eat dinner, I had other important plans that I had to do. Will eating just a small chicken breast and drinking water at night hurt when trying to lose weight??

I eat a medium banana, 3 eggs, and 100g salmon 3 hours before bed and it doesnt make me gain anything (im under cal tho).

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I eat a bowl of Froot Loops with whole milk 30 minutes before bed on a regular basis. Reached goal weight and have maintained the loss for three years.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the majority of my calories an hour or so before bed. Probably 1k to 1200 each night.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,007 Member
    Options
    Did you say baked chicken.