hi

Options
Hi everyone my name is mandie . Im new here. I am a mother of two boy ages 13 and 3. I am trying to reach my goal of losing 50 lbs. i have been dieting and working out with very little progress. I hope this helps me out.

Replies

• jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hi mandie, i can relate with u. i have tried to controlled my eating, tried exercising and any other options i heard about but my weight wasnt stable until a few days ago i learned why it wasnt working.. i have only been here 3 days and so far i feel this is the way to go..
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It seems like a great app. Im really taking the time and in just this 1 day i realized how much i actually ate. I used to tell my hubs i dont eat that much but you really dont notice still you start looking. I guess because im always chasing after the boys i never noticed.
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    that was my eye opening moment.. i always said the same thing i dont eat much but once i wrote down everything i ate i was so surprised how many calories i had in one day, that is when i discover the reason why i wasnt losing any weight.. and that discovery was a few days ago.. :D
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yea its crazy and of course theres the having a bit of the kids food they don't finish which was adding to mine. Im gonna wait to weigh in cause my tracker says i should be at or around 170 in 5 weeks. I was weighing myself once a month on my old plan and i tell you scale did not move but my hubs said i toned up and i lost inches. I just wish i could see it but i really don't. :\