It's the 2nd "Find a Friend Friday"

Options

Replies

• billbrown72
    billbrown72 Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Names Bill 43 from louisiana...down around 47 or so pounds since may 16th 2014...got another 50-55 to go..can use all support I can get
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    yes please add me I need all the encouragement and I can encourage you as well we're all in this together I been on and off here but it's my second day in the chat line a lot of great encouraging words here please add me :-)
  • MicKeyRoD27
    MicKeyRoD27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My name is Mike, I just started a Palio cave man diet. I have lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks. I am 35 years old and have a wife and 3 kids and work a 10 hr a day job. Next week I start t25 with a goal of losing an additional 35 pounds. Add me if you would like B)

• keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm sorry guys let me introduce myself my name is LLakeysha, I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin I'm 31 years old and currently trying to lose 50 to 60 pounds
  • ScrappyRN2015
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kellie from Tennessee. I started on this journey about 4 wks ago with a goal of 100 lbs to lose. With enormous help from myfitnesspal and a new gym membership I'm already down 10 lbs today!! This is the first time I've looked at the forums and would love to have some friends with similar weight loss goals. I'm a 44 yr old, very busy mom, wife and night-shift nurse who has struggled to find time to fit in exercise. I've managed about an hour of exercise three days a week at the gym so far. It's been tough but I've made it happen!

I've always been active but have eaten my way to being very overweight, unhealthy and miserable in just 14 yrs or so. I was skinny and athletic until my 20's and I miss that!

As a nurse I see my overweight patients struggling so much more than my healthy-weight patients and it breaks my heart. They are more miserable, more ill, and much more likely to die from illnesses and injuries than others. This has inspired me to make some permanent changes in my lifestyle so that I can see my children grow into adults, have careers, families, etc. So I can see my future grandchildren and grow old with my husband and not have to worry about him ending up my caregiver instead of partner!

So if you are interested in mutual support with a busy mom who will be able to communicate around once a week I would love to be support friends!!

Kellie
  • jewelsjok
    jewelsjok Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Julie. I'm from Chicago. Turning 35 next month. Mom to two little boys.

Trying to lose the last 15-20 lbs of baby weight and need some motivation. I was never good at eating right so trying to be good about logging in daily. I hate gyms but love being outdoors once it is nice out. definitely trying to be better this summer and finally getting back in shape!

Add me!
  • missj3nl33
    missj3nl33 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    HI MFP world, my name is Jen, and am 32. I am from GP, Alberta, Canada.

I am back in college and it hasn't been good to me. I went from being on my feet 8-10 hours a day to being on my rump. Time to get back on track, and the best time to do it is NOW!

I am looking to motivate and be motivated! Lets do this together...add me!!!
  • 19nov82
    19nov82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Liz, 32 years old currently living in TN.

I am new and learning how to use the site still, I would love to make some friends who are working on getting healthy or just overall healthy people to keep me motivated and guide me.

I used to be a bit of a gym rat, never watched what I ate but because of the workout not something that would worry me, also I never knew but my family has pretty healthy attitude towards food, not to mention in my country there is not nearly as much junk food to choose from and the cooking is not as greasy, but then again isn't the south famous for that even within the country?

My hubby tends to comfort eat and it has rubbed off on me, it makes me sad to know that I could have been a good influence in his life and instead not only did I let him get so unhealthy but I let him drag me down with him, this needs to change so I will start the change and work on me for now. When I started gaining weight people would tease me about love fat, then I found myself with baby fat on top of it, this is no longer funny I am just fat and it all happened in the last 2 years.
  • deeqo2015
    deeqo2015 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey,
    My name is Deeqo. I am from Columbus, Ohio. I am intending to lose 30 pounds by June 2015. I am truly struggling as of now. It been my first week in diet and my first time in this website. So far i like it. I have so much cravings, it's killing me. Anybody can add me. I would love to get to know. I am looking for friends that can motivate me and ultimately share the weight lose goals. Which makes the most of us. Good luck everyone!
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've been on MFP for a while, time to add some friends! I'm 41, mom to 3 and working on the last 15lbs ( they're so stubborn!) I love to read everyone's status's and get motivation from them, and hopefully give some in return. I live in San Diego and am a school nurse :)
    Anyone add me!
  • minipony
    minipony Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Megan, 39 from Vancouver, Wa. I'm trying to maintain and build muscle. I work with a nutritionist. My hardest part of the day is night eating.
  • runem2011
    runem2011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Emma 33 from York uk, add me if you like
  • jules777_us
    jules777_us Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Julie 37 from Chicago, IL. I'm a mom of 2.....well 3 if you count hubby
  • emmawilliamson1985
    emmawilliamson1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Emma from England. I have around 32 lbs left to loose. I am 29 and have a 5 tear old daughter. Feel free to add me.
  • BrookeBasara
    BrookeBasara Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey,My name is Brooke! Not really "New" i was on here for awhile and then just kind of gave up i have severe depression and i tend to eat more then im suppose to and i never wanted to get up or really get anywhere BUT I am back and ready to get to my goal i went to a local gym and got on the scale (That scary moment for most of us ) i gained 30 pounds from the last time i was on one... (Was not that long ago from the time i gained it ) So this is my wake up call to self happiness i will need all the inspiration and motivation i can get so please add me thanks (:
    ~Brooke From MA
  • fitnesslolita
    fitnesslolita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Laila, 25. I'd like to make friends on here to help me stay motivated. I'm trying to loose 20 pounds by June
  • jujujellies
    jujujellies Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, hi, hi!!! My name is Kelly! Been going at this for some weeks and lost some pounds. I have 100 pounds to lose!
  • Jim_G30
    Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Time for a 3rd "Find a Friend Friday". Just post on this thread and let other interested people Add you to their friend list. Or, go and add yourself..... Now get clickin and addin.....
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I'd love some new friends! I'm 26, live near Buffalo, NY. I like to run & bike and do Beachbody workouts when the weather isn't cooperating.
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Well my name is awesomejdad and I am awesome. You may all add me if you would like to bask in my awesomeness. : ) I work nights, lift weights and have already lost all the weight I originally wanted to lose. Now I am just working on body composition to increase the number of ladies wowed by my awesomeness when I take off my shirt.