Should I always weigh 1/week? Do you ever go to 1/month? Continue to log you daily food?

Options
13»

Replies

• dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I like data, so I weigh myself every day when I'm at home, log it, check the 10-day rolling average and then every couple of weeks look at the chart of my weight since I started focusing on my health about 15 months ago. I find it helps to remind myself of where I came from.

I'm currently above my target weight range after intense business trips/vacation, but I waited until the time was right for me to focus on getting rid of them.

I also like planning my meals because I can have a crazy schedule, so I use MFP to not only log my calories and check macros, but also to plan the family's meals ahead of time (usually a couple of days in advance).

These 3 things are exactly the same as I focused on during weight loss. Maybe think about the routines which felt most comfortable for you, stick with those and add one or two simple goals? (I started working out when I hit maintenance and I just started trying to add weights to the machines every time, and cycling further on the exercise bike)