Hello- loosing this baby weight!

Options
Hi all, I am working towards loosing the weight I put on from having my children. I have a 6month old, a 2year old and a 6 year old! Total I am holding on to about 50lbs from all three! I am determined to loose all of the weight and finally be healthy and fit. My goal is to loose at least 35lbs of it by August when my husband and I are planning a trip!

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got 30lbs to lose. My youngest is 10 months, and my other two are 5 and 3. I lost all the weight in between my children, so I know it's possible.

Where are you going for your trip?
  • henrimma
    henrimma Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. I was 249 pounds on august 2014 as of now, i am 191 pounds. I lost all the weight using the german institute 2 week diet (did it for a month) then eating healthy and going to the gym.
  • miacoleamore
    miacoleamore Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am wanting to loose 30 pounds and gain 10 pounds of muscle.Weight gained from my 4 year old and 1 year old that I've struggled to get off.mostly due to lack of commitment..so now I'm 22 and ready to get back in shape..goal weight of 125-130..o yeah.wedding coming soon...:-)
  • jillalexander1031
    jillalexander1031 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all! It's good to hear some success from you all. We are going to Venice beach Cali :-) super excited , I've never been before! I am bound and determined to wear a two piece lol I'm glad to know this is do-able. Thanks for the replies.
  • DawnieB1977
    Options
    Hey all! It's good to hear some success from you all. We are going to Venice beach Cali :-) super excited , I've never been before! I am bound and determined to wear a two piece lol I'm glad to know this is do-able. Thanks for the replies.

I've been there, in 2003! I'm English, but my sister and I did a road trip...San Fran - LA - Vegas.
  • jillalexander1031
    edited March 2015
    Options
    P.s how in the world do you add friends /request friends on here? Lol I'm new and clueless
  • DawnieB1977
    Options
    Click on their profile and then 'add friend'. Although I can't do that on my iPad as I use the website, not the app, I have to go to 'find username' and do it that way.
  • jillalexander1031
    Options
    Thanks !