Rrrr.... Vent! Wendy's removed the nutrition calculator from the website!

Options
DataSeven
DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
I love eating at Wendy's, but why did they have to go and make it harder to make good choices by taking the nutrition calculator away?

I used to be able to calculate my meal, add, take away and swap out ingredients/sides and it would give me the exact total of the whole meal so I could track it with little effort. IE if I wanted to add bacon to something you would tick a box that said bacon under optional ingredients in your sandwich and it would give you the new numbers of your sandwich with the bacon on it. Now I have to do all the math myself if I want to try a new combination.

First world problems right? Still annoying though!

Replies

• blbst36
    blbst36 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Panera did the same thing. I wrote an email bitching and said I probably wouldn't be visiting their stores. I usually edit the sandwiches so much that it's almost impossible to tell what the correct nutrition is afterwards.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Math is hard.

Yeah it sucks, but not something they are required to post.
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It doesn't give you the flexibility to add/remove ingredients and add/subtract the calories/nutrition for the ingredients. Nor does it allow you to create a 'meal' like it used to. This was from the Canadian Wendy's site, by the way. Now if I go to my bookmarked nutrition calculator, it redirects to the american nutrition site, which is not nearly as good.