Jeans NSV

Options
The_Sandra
The_Sandra Posts: 56 Member
This morning, just for giggles, I decided to try on the stack of jeans that I have sitting in my closet that have been too small for awhile. I put on the Hudsons that I bought three years ago and THEY FIT!!!

Also, I'm probably 5-7lbs heavier than when they last fit, but the difference is that back then I only ran, and now I run and lift.

Replies

• nsides0427
    nsides0427 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so awesome, and such a great feeling! I love being able to shop in my own closet and find things I never thought I would wear again :) Way to go lady!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I went to a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a while, and they were too big. *ooops*
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Yay for the jeans!
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats on the "new" jeans! :)
  • Drewlssix
    Drewlssix Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Congrats! These past few weeks I have gone from wearing my pants sans belt to needing one to keep them up, from that to needing to utilize the last hole on the belt that had never been used before to even that being slightly loose :). Just today I went shopping for jeans and bought some size 38s compared to the 40s I usually wear and a size 36 I got for 'tomorrow' as they are a bit snug atm.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Especially nice to hear that they fit you better now, and that you are heavier. I'm constantly trying to tell myself not to let the scale let me down (fellow lifter).
  • mimikins2412
    mimikins2412 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Shopping in your own closet is a great NSV!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I got into a pair of jeans this week that I haven't been able to zip up for over a year! Small problem, though - muffin tops only look wonderful on muffins. <sigh>

But at least I got them on! B)
  • calell83
    calell83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think my favorite Jeans NSV has been able to take off my jeans without unbuttoning them and then being able to donate them.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!