Stretch Mark success

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
One thing that has always bothered me is my stretch marks, after losing most all my weight I was still self conscious about my body, my husband told me to go get whatever I needed to make me happier with myself, so I did some research on Mederma and figured I'd spend the $40.00 and try it out. Well 10 weeks later I'm proud to say I see a huge improvement.

fdod9vw49pt0.jpg

Replies

• aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    wow! Thats an awesoome inprovement. I'm so glad you posted this as i was just researching Mederma yesterday and am interested in purchasing it myself. Thanks! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Best $40.00 spent, no lie!I learned I have no issue showing my stomach off now, yeah it's not perfect but I would never before wear a shirt that showed my stomach.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    That's good to know. :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks! Hoping to help others who are or were as insecure as I was.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Great results. :)
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I'm also very conscious of the stretch marks on my tummy. May I ask how old they are? I'm just wondering if Mederma only works on "newer" stretch marks.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    They are 11 year's old got them in my first pregnancy.
  • DezYaoified
    DezYaoified Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I need that in my life..
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Which Mederma? the stretch mark specific stuff, or just the regular?
  • mocadet95
    mocadet95 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    With my constant struggle with weight I have embarrassing stretch marks as well and I really struggle with my body. I've always wanted to wear a bikini and this summer would be the time to do so for me, but my stretch marks hold me back from wearing one. I am definitely going to be trying this out!! You look great!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Stretch mark specific.
  • missanne112015
    missanne112015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for sharing. Very interesting
  • MrsBailey2013
    MrsBailey2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    And if you go to Mederma's website they have a $5.00 off coupun! :blush:
  • MrsBailey2013
    MrsBailey2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ooops coupon ;)
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'ma buy the sht out of this.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I'm DEFINITELY gonna stock up on that! I just got a gym membership about 6 weeks ago, and am now down 15.7 pounds. I'm super stoked, and it has given me enough motivation that I should be at my goal weight by this summer. I'm already 1/3 of the way there. Stretch marks are my problem with the thought of a bikini. However.... with results like that, heck yeah! I can order some next week and be pretty good for June/July.
  • shamcd
    shamcd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Oh snap! I'm so glad you posted this, I thought I was stuck with my 22 year old marks from my pregnancy. This gives me hope :smiley:
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Thanks, looking for hope as well. I've never worn a bikini in my life....maybe one day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!