I need Nike+ Running friends

Options
Looking for friends that use the Nike+ Running app so I have people to compete against. I ran 40 miles last month so I'm looking for people with similar distances.

My name on Nike+ is runjamesrun

Replies

• DirtyMoneyDinero
    Options
    I recently got the Nike + Running app, and I could also use some people to motivate and push me a little more along the way, so please feel free to add me, DirtyMoney_Dinero I accept everyone, cause I need all the motivation I can get.
  • nauticaboo
    nauticaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm nauticaboo on Nike+. I run 6-10 miles/week right now.
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sent! I'm running about 10 miles a week on the app. I also do 8 miles on teh treadmill that I don't log. Its too hot to run much more outside though.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I'm new to running, doing C25k at the moment. I'd love more people to link with Nike+.

user name - mojo724
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i can't find my username anywhere but i think it's annebaum lol i'm just getting started with running using the c25k program but i use the nike + anyway to log my walks too to see if i can get hem faster. would love to have some friends on there :)
  • tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am also doing the C25K and using the app. Currently Week 3 Day 2. Anyone can add me also. User name is Mike_Rose46
  • morganryan246
    morganryan246 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i need all the motivation i can get. My username is morganryan246. Ive already ran about 40 miles this month.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Add me! I got my Nike+ about 2 weeks ago. I walk about 6miles/day and am doing C25K. Hopefully, I will be running soon!

Calliope610
  • rcvpierre
    rcvpierre Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everybody, please feel free to add me, I don't have a lot of friend so please add me. My username is rcvpierre
    Thanks, see you soon on nike+running
  • mertdp27
    mertdp27 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just joined MFP today and I'd like to add more friends on Nike+ to create some challenge and motivation for a good league.

Please add me on your Nike+ list, my SN is MertDP.