Foods that make you feel full?

Options
2»

Replies

• turtlegurl69
    Options
    I second the proteins and fats. I have found food cravings and starvation have been practically non-existent since I cut out as much sugar as possible - including carbs that are quickly turned into sugars like wheat (actually I am avoiding all grains right now), potatoes, rice, etc. I am happily surviving on 1200-1300 calories a day without much pain! I find having a really high protein breakfast (like a smoothie with protein powder) helps me eat a lot less (and even think less about food) thru the day. Cheese, full fat greek yogourt with hemp or chia and a bit of fruit, eggs and avocado, etc., are some of my faves.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Proteins and fats like chicken, fish, tofu, avocado, nuts, and olive oils help to keep me satisfied.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    When I'm cutting I'm pretty much never full...I'm never "starving" but I'm never full either. That's why cutting sucks.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Fat, fiber, protein. Peanuts, salmon, black beans mixed with any ground meat and salsa., greek yogurt mixed with whey and crunchy peanut butter,
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    steak