is 1200 cal.is good to loos 90 k.g.?

Options
Hloo frnds I am new on mfp and I just startet my journey with helthy eating life...I m go for a briskk walk .and do yoga ....but i stil fill negetiv that it will not wroking...I hv to eat little more lesss.i am so counfus frends is it right to stic with 1200 cal.or I hv to less some more?? Pls guide me...

Replies

• HaleysHeartfeltJourney
    Options
    Okay, not being judgemental but that was quite difficult to read. Also, the goal to losing weight is leaving a deficit. So, you either work out to help leave the deficit, or try to stay a few calories under the 1200. Also, since you work out, be sure to eat back some of your exercise calories! Your body needs the fuel. Most MFP pros recommend eating back half of your exercise calories.
  • HaleysHeartfeltJourney
    Options
    For the record, 1200 calories isn't for everyone. Adjust your calories to you. Not based on everyone else. Some people are fine with 1200, others not so much.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    1200 is MFP's lowest default minimum. So definitely not less than that. MFP's minimum does not include exercise. So on rest days eat 1200....on workout days eat slightly more.

If you find 1200 leaves you hungry (or tired) then up your calories. You will still lose weight, just not as fast. Losing weight is a marathon, not a sprint. Do what is sustainable long term.