What's for dinner?

Options
13»

Replies

• Virgiree21
    Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Cappellini with homemade pesto (basil-pecan)
    Sautéed garlic and lemon calamari (squid)
    Arugula spinach and romaine salad
    Oh and wine :)

Wish I could have wine! But I have a recovering alcoholic in the house. ;_;
  • Rogstar
    Rogstar Posts: 216 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Either sushi or fish fry (well...I'd probably get blackened tilapia or fish tacos with mango pineapple salsa though). Depends on where hubby and I go. Kids off to a movie night so date night it is!
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Virgiree21 wrote: »
    betuel75 wrote: »
    protein shake since im working on my 5th donut right now...
    That's unfortunate. There's always tomorrow!

nah, totally worth it. Im a donutaholic. :wink:
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Bacon and tomato chicken from Dominos (I can't stand their pizza, so the chicken is my go-to)
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    home made pizza :smile:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Corned beef in the crock pot with a bottle of Guinness, and snuggled up with a bunch of carrots, potatoes & onions. Cabbage is about to be chopped with more onions and cooked up in a bit of bacon fat and some vinegar and mustard. Yeah, I was working on St. Patrick's Day, so making up for it tonight!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal w/fresh strawberries along with a veggie sausage patty. Nothing like breakfast for dinner. :)
  • karendellovo5964
    karendellovo5964 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pan seared cod, rice pilaf and broiled asparagus
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Italian-marinated seitan, red beet tapenade, and part of a mini baguette.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Tofu with a peanut satay sauce and spinach with blueberry vinaigrette. Lots of yummy spices and I tweaked it eith goat milk it was yummy!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Italian-marinated seitan, red beet tapenade, and part of a mini baguette.

Ooh that sounds good! Love seitan!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted tonight so I just quick-made myself a quesadilla on corn tortillas and two cups of broccoli with salsa on top.

My kids had ziti and meatballs.
  • stephdeeday
    stephdeeday Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I accidentally had a 4 hour nap after work and now it's 10pm and I have 1200 calories left for dinner...Wendys it is.
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Pot roast with potatoes and carrots. Mango on the side.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm grumpy and couldn't decide on anything I really wanted to eat. Had a beer, a cake made in a mug, a couple pieces of ham and 12 ounces of broccoli.
    And yes, I did eat the steamed broccoli right out of the bag.. lol
    My stupid car started overheating on the way to work, then I freaked out and hurried to open the hood in the parking lot at work and my car door shut and locked my keys in it even though the keys were still in the ignition and you can't lock the door with the keys in the ignition.

I had to go in to work and just leave it as it was and wait till I got out to deal with it fully. I called AAA and it turns out the goofballs there cancelled my account when my mom called to cancel hers because our accounts were linked over a decade ago. So, had to call again, sign up for AAA again, then wait for a locksmith. After he came out an hour later, I called for a tow truck and they showed up two hours later and my workplace is in a rough neighborhood and it was hot as heck. My husband was at work and he can't leave his workplace. Finally got a hold of my mom, who never answers her phone, to let her know I wouldn't be there to pick up my kid in time and she finally dropped me and kiddo off at home. My daughter didn't take her nap because of all the excitement and now she's cranky. So am I.

This is the kind of day where if I wasn't watching what I was eating I would have picked up chinese takeout or pizza on the way home.

Anyhow, I'm ranting, but sometimes dinner gets derailed.
  • michelle3or
    michelle3or Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I made miso-ginger marinated grilled salmon and sesame green beans. Delish!
  • Virgiree21
    Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I couldn't bring myself to eat pizza. I am sad. Maybe tomorrow? Looks like spicy chicken and stemmed broccoli.

Neither could I. I just had a sweet and sour chicken dinner by Lean Cuisine.