NSV brag post

Options
emdeesea
emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
Just wanted to post a little brag. This made my day!

I went to the shop to try on jeans, which usually sucks. I tried on like 20 pair and none were quite right. I settled on one that fit throughout and were straight leg. (I just can't wear skinny jeans - I look out of proportion. I lost weight but didn't lose what's up top, if you know what I mean.)

Anyway, I was chatting with the clerk and telling her about the skinny jeans I tried on but looked just wrong to me. And she said, "Why? You've got a GREAT figure."

I'll take that over the skinny jeans. :)

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    What a nice boost! Good for you :)
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    How lovely :-)
  • emdeesea
    Options
    Nice to hear when I've been nothing but overweight my entire life and never heard anything even remotely resembling a compliment about my figure.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    What a great compliment to hear!
  • littled1986
    littled1986 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. Today I took a picture of my face and compared it to 4 weeks ago. I have cheek bones now! I also received my first compliment from someone that's noticed my weight loss! I've only lost 12 pounds (and have a long way to go) so I'm so surprised and pleased that there's a noticeable difference!
  • littled1986
    littled1986 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I posted this on the wrong thread like a derp. Sorry! Lol congrats to you on your compliment and now you get to read my brag too
  • emdeesea
    Options
    I posted this on the wrong thread like a derp. Sorry! Lol congrats to you on your compliment and now you get to read my brag too

That's great! It's nice when other people notice your hard work. :)

• katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I finally am in skinny jeans at size 14. I NEVER thought I would pull them off. You will get there!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    That's great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!