Bought a smaller dress.

Options
I went thrift store shopping to fill some gaps in my clothing due to my weight loss. I saw this new dress( original tags and all) I love the colour, it has a criss cross vee neck and a sorta dropped waist,. I was hesitant to try it as I didn,t think I would get it over my bust even. I slipped it on and it fit perfectly and it's an 18. I started last Aug, at that time I wore usually 24-28 depending on what the item was. I can,t remember when I ever has anything in an 18. I am 49 pounds down so far, 35 to onderland, then I figure out what's left. Anyone looking for some more buddies, I'm on each day, looking for somemore persons who are looking for regular support and motivation, many who were buddies are never on, or given up I guess as some haven,t been on in a month or longer.

Replies

• efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is wonderful. Keep doing what u r doing and u will get there!
  • ninthnarnian
    ninthnarnian Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! What a feeling. I Just started but I'm tracking everyday. - I also enjoy thrift stores lol
  • speeedymc
    speeedymc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WhT a great feeling that must be for you keep it up. Sounds like you are doing everything right!
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Yay to you!!!! Same thing for me yesterday :D. I found two pair of $90 Ann Taylor jeans.... One for $7.99 and another for $12.99. Both with tags on and fit perfectly! I never would have thought to hit a consignment shop except for reading it here, but I'm a definite fan now <3
  • sandyskw1967
    sandyskw1967 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love these stores, it can be hit and miss but love searching for stuff. New capries for summer, new with tags $7 the other day too.
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's a great loss! Feel free to add me :p
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yay! Finding out you fit in the next smaller size is a HUGE confidence booster. Well done!