something you wanna get off your mind

Options
13»

Replies

• merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    iamlynn74 wrote: »
    I keep telling my boyfriend that it would be REALLY great if he could tell me he notices I'm losing weight, even if doesn't really see. However, he never does :(

That hit home.
    Never do it for them because. Just humbly appreciate if/when they do

I know. I do it for me, but the support would be nice.

He sees you all the time, so it's harder for him to notice the change. Show him progress photos...

He actually only sees me on the weekends, but I still know that's quite often. I'll work on the progress pics!!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    I keep telling my boyfriend that it would be REALLY great if he could tell me he notices I'm losing weight, even if doesn't really see. However, he never does :(

That hit home.

He sees you all the time, so it's harder for him to notice the change. Show him progress photos...

He actually only sees me on the weekends, but I still know that's quite often. I'll work on the progress pics!!

Maybe from one month to the next. My husband can never seem to tell, but if I see a friend I haven't seen in months...it's obvious.

Hope it helps!
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options

That hit home.

Are you sure you want him to lie to you? Have you actually lost weight for someone to tell? Just wondering cause they say it can take about 6 or so weeks for people to notice. But you said "even if he doesnt see" so maybe he just doesnt want to lie to you. Id say the progress pics is a good idea. Take the pics and send them to him.
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

That hit home.

Short story. I used to say people never notice till its too late. Truth is they do notice. So don't wait for it. He will notice and acknowledge on his own
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    I have lost my patience .. in being hungry.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    i figure you should do what makes your happy... this can lead me to question my morals sometimes but you only live once... its often a toss up between wanting to be good and wanting to have fun
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    i figure you should do what makes your happy... this can lead me to question my morals sometimes but you only live once... its often a toss up between wanting to be good and wanting to have fun

IMHO, too many people focus on immediate and momentary gratification over a lifetime of making good choices of character for holistic satisfaction.

• RudyND
    RudyND Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Easing back into it after 4 hernia repair. Felling good...
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Slowly realizing that this town has nothing for me anymore....and wondering if I should just pick up and move. To a brand new town. And start over.

Scary thought....
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I sent too many Snapchats today out of boredom.
  • iamlynn74
    iamlynn74 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I am The Cookie Monster. If I can give that up I'd be ok