MyFitness App not working on my Nokia 550

Options
Hi Everyone,
I have been using this app for the best part of three months and it is fantastic and works really well for me as it makes me accountable and so far I have lost 24Ilbs. Mainly I use this app on my phone as it works best for my mobile life. However, for the past two days I have been unable to access my diary as it is saying unable to connect. At first I thought it was a general problem, but I have discovered that it is fine on a laptop. I have tried deleting and re-installing the app in case it had become corrupt, but it continues to be inaccessible. Everything else on my phone is working...Any ideas people/technicians? Fizzy

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    can you browse the web site version www.myfitnesspal.com on yr phone, ignoring the app ?
  • rockchk31
    rockchk31 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem, yesterday and today...its really annoying! I have a Nokia Lumia 830, maybe its problem windows wise?? I have uninstalled and re installed but still not working!
  • fizzycrystal
    fizzycrystal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not just me then! Thanks for the suggestions to go directly to the webpage, didn't think of that :blush: